Home Inspection, Radon, Termite and More!
Home Sellers Consultation
In addition to our detailed Pre-sale home inspections, Eastern Iowa Inspection Services is proud to offer to you our home sellers consultation. For roughly half the price of a buyers or pre-sale inspection, we will come to your home and take you through our inspection process, during which time you will be shown, and take notes on many of the things that you can expect to see on a buyers inspection report. This will enable you take a proactive approach and take care of the things that you feel need to be fixed before a buyer ever thinks about bringing an inspector to your home. Additionally, you will be given tips and advice about the systems of your home that you may have not been told before. Please, don’t be fooled by previous inspections! Many times we uncover or call to light items that were not brought to our customers attention when they originally purchased their home. We can offer no explanation for this, but will tell you, it happens often. It is our pleasure and privilege to be of service and we look forward to hearing from you.
Pre-Sale Home Inspection:
I encourage you to contact me about inspecting your home before any more potential buyers tour it. The advantages of having it inspected now are many:
You can have me, a certified InterNACHI inspector, do the inspection rather than be at the mercy of the buyer’s choice of inspector.
- You can schedule the home inspection with me at your convenience.
- I might be able to alert you to any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
- You can assist me during the home inspection, something normally not done during a buyer’s inspection.
- You can correct any misstatements in your inspection report before I generate it.
- The report can help you realistically price your home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- My report will reveal problems ahead of time which:
- might make your home show better.
- gives you time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
- permits you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from any future negotiations.
- My report might alert you to any immediate safety issues found, before Real Estate agents and visitors tour the home.
- My report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to your potential buyers.
- A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
- A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
- My report might relieve prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions, before they walk away from your home.
- A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
- My report might encourage your buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
- Your deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
- My report provides you with full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
Visit the Contact Us page to schedule your home inspection today.
Performing home inspections in Cedar Rapids, Cedar Falls, Marion, Waterloo, Waverly, Iowa City, and all points in between.